Sunday, July 8, 2012

DIY Stencil Ideas!

Stencils on the brain!  Looking for a little stencil inspiration?  Me too!  I was browsing the web looking for a large paisley-like stencil design, for a little idea I have brewing, and  I stumbled onto the Royal Design Studio blog where they have more stencil DIY ideas than you can shake a stick at, and awesome stencils too.

Check out this china cabinet from Honey Sweet Home blog !   Oh, and I love that little gold table too!  You should see the before picture of this cabinet, it's hard to believe this is the same piece.  What a difference some paint and a stencil can make.


I have a larger version of this same stencil pattern in my entryway and love it!




I love this scallop design on a navy background from A New Found Treasure blog.  Great idea for inexpensive art work that packs a punch.




Love the green and white stenciled cabinet from Burlap And Blue blog




Placemat genius!!  Look at these from Urban Comfort blog.  Using Inkodye. Gonna have to check that stuff out!

Hope you had a great weekend!


Smiles!
~Renew Redo~

5 comments:

  1. I've seen that picture before of that hutch! It must have taken her a lot of time to do that piece, but it turned out so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Love it! It's calling your name.... can you hear it? ; ) lol

      Smiles!
      Sammy ~Renew Redo

      Delete
    2. oh goodness i'm having a heart attack just thinking about taking on such a project, but i definitely have seen similar hutches in the past....

      Delete
  2. Wow! I love that hutch and all your stencil suggestions. Such a great idea :) I just stumbled upon your blog and am so glad I did! There is so much inspiration to be found on here! I love upcycling and repurposing items as well. Where do you usually go to find your items? Thrift stores? Yard sales? I'm always in the market for more ideas and tips. One website I've been using is http://www.yardsalesearch.com. I love it because it maps out local yard and estate sales for me. Just thought I'd pass that along!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Liz! Thanks! Yes, yard sales, thrift stores, flea markets, estate sales, and clearance centers!! Thanks for the tip on yardsalessearch.com, I think I saw a phone app. for that.... hmmmm, will have to check it out. I also love www.estatesales.net

      Smiles!
      Sammy ~ Renew Redo

      Delete

Hey there! Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you have a question and want a faster answer, just email me at renewredo@hotmail.com
Smiles!

Blog Top Sites