Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Pearly Blue and Silver Desk Redo

Mixing it up! So what do you think about this?  Pearl Blue Rub n' Buff and Silver Metallic spray paint?  Here was the old desk before.

Before

Then, Pearl Blue Rub n' Buff with Silver Leaf Rub n' Buff top.  I love the Pearl Blue.

Then


Now, Pearl Blue and Silver Metallic spray paint (the top is still Silver Leaf Rub n' Buff)

Now

It's playful looking right?  So what do you think?  Which look do you like best? Hmmm??

Smiles!
~ Renew Redo~


Linked:




9 comments:

  1. It is fun! I'm partial to these colors so of course I love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you're getting more playful! :) But I am kind of still liking the before more :( However either way they are both very rich looking and I like them both :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love the all pearl blue too, and it definitely does have a richer look to it.

      Delete
  3. Also I know you love red, have you ever thought about making a piece red?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do...I have... maybe one of these days... we shall see... : )

      Smiles!
      Sammy ~ Renew Redo

      Delete
  4. hard to decide - they are both so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it turned out beautiful! The colors look fantastic together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think they both look great! I LOVE the vignette atop the desk in the pearl blue photo, but love the result of the pearl blue and silver in the last one. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Leave me a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you have a question and want a faster answer, just email me at renewredo@hotmail.com
Smiles!

Blog Top Sites